NPG is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic IT Administrator. We’re looking for a candidate with excellent communication and problem-solving skills willing to take on new opportunities. The IT Administrator will be based out of our corporate office in St Joseph, Missouri, and will help support NPG employees in several locations throughout the U.S.
As a member of the IT Team, you will be providing end-user support for NPG employees. Your day-to-day duties will involve communicating and solving service tickets through our Zendesk ticket system by phone and email.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- administering/troubleshooting Windows and Mac operating systems
- troubleshooting and replacing failed hardware
- purchasing and deploying end-user hardware
- managing hardware inventory
- installing and troubleshooting software
- providing excellent customer support
We would like you to have previous IT Service Desk or Helpdesk experience, but this is not required.
You must hold, or be able to obtain, a valid Missouri driver’s license with an acceptable MVR and adequate insurance. You will be required to participate in a shared 24x7 on-call rotation. A high school diploma or GED with a minimum of one year experience with an IT helpdesk is required.