Programs Lead / Grant Coordinator / SNAP Outreach Coordinato
Second Harvest Food Bank
is hiring for the following positions:
* Programs Lead
* Grant Coordinator
* SNAP Outreach Coordinator
Looking to become a member of a dynamic team for a regional organization with a tremendous reputation and a mission to serve? Second Harvest Community Food Bank is looking to fill three positions within our organization.
Programs Lead – Provides overall support and guidance through coordination of Second Harvest direct service programs, including agency relations, mobile pantry distributions, Backpack Buddies, summer feeding, senior boxes, and other service programs.
Grant Coordinator – Writes and researches prospective grants for all aspects of operations, and coordinates implementation to ensure funding requirements are met.
SNAP Outreach Coordinator – Coordinates an outreach program to increase client access to information and participation in SNAP.
Seeking Candidates with:
· Demonstrated experience to perform necessary functions of the job required (management experience preferred for Programs Lead, grant writing experience preferred for Grant Coordinator)
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as a team to meet goals and objectives
These positions provide a competitive salary & benefits package.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter, indicating for which job you are applying to
by February 23, 2024 for priority consideration.