Agency Sales Representative
As an Agency Sales Representative in a local office of a Shelter Insurance Agent- Lisa Findley, you will have the opportunity to join a winning team, build relationships and develop customer relationships within the community to promote Shelter Insurance products such as home, auto, and life insurance. If you are self-motivated and looking for an opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential, then this is the position for you.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Paid training
- Provide prompt, accurate, and exceptional customer service which may include coverage changes, claim submissions, quotes, and answering billing questions.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products.
- Work with the agent to achieve marketing goals
- Demonstrate a friendly atmosphere and reviews policies and educate customers about their insurance options and/or changes.
- General clerical duties such as typing, keyboarding, reception, and telephone skills.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)