Fairview Mills, a division of J6 enterprises, is looking for a maintenance electrician to be based out of Seneca KS. This is a highly compensated position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist with continuous improvement of the production facility in regard to planning and execution of improvement projects.
- Help build upon the existing PM program for equipment.
- Continuously working to keep unscheduled downtime to a minimum.
- Help ensure the plant is in compliance with OSHA and other local, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations.
- Work with upper management to keep the plant and all manufacturing assets on a continuous improvement path for quality and efficiency.
- Aid in new equipment installs and existing equipment relocations as needed.
- Implement components and devices that improve our equipment.
- Identify weak points in our equipment and in our automation and assist with developing and implementing solutions to resolve the weak points.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement improvements to manufacturing processes. Maintain and upgrade equipment, develop and implement new procedures and methods and improve production flow to reduce costs and /or improve productivity or quality.
- Actively participate in facility safety initiatives.
PREFERRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, AND EXPERIENCE
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1+ years of related experience and/or training in industrial mechanical maintenance or food manufacturing environment; or 4 years direct experience in industrial mechanical maintenance or food manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Vocational Diploma, Technical Diploma, or Associate Degree from a technical maintenance or vocational school, is a plus.
- Possess the ability to function effectively in a team environment and interact productively with all levels of team personnel and outside contractors.
- Ability to operate a forklift, genie lift, or scissor lift.
- Can understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to read and write the following: work orders, instructions, daily reports, and machine manuals.
- Ability to receive and relate orders/information using various communication devices.
- This is a highly compensated position.
- Outstanding benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- A 401k with an employer 3% match
- Paid vacation, and paid holidays.
J-Six Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Be a part of a family business that’s experiencing significant growth. Apply on our company site - or call J-Six at 785 336-5470.