COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
USD 409 Atchison Public Schools is seeking energetic applicants for the following positions:
- Certified Teachers
- Long-term Substitute Teachers (premium pay offered)
- Substitute Teachers (premium pay offered)
- Pre-school Education Teacher
- K-5 Physical Education Teacher 9th-12th
- Science Teacher
- K-5 Interventionist
- 7th Grade Core Support Teacher
- Related Services Speech-Language Pathologist
- Elementary School Psychologist
- MHIT School Liaison
- Classified Paraeducators 1 on 1
- Substitute Paraeducators
- Food Service Worker
- Substitute Food Service Staff
- Bus Drivers Bus
The mission of the Atchison Public School District shall be to identify and remove all barriers to promote equal opportunities for success by all students
Building Successful Futures: Every Student, Every Day
We believe all students will learn and succeed.
We believe high levels of learning require strong partnerships among school, parents, and communities.
We believe our students will learn academic as well as social skills and soft skills to be successful.
We believe our schools must provide a safe and caring environment that promotes collaboration and problem-solving.
We believe a successful school must provide a relevant and rigorous curriculum and promote lifelong learning for all.
Atchison Public Schools, USD 409, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion or age in its programs and activities.